Helpful Solutions for fixing HP laptop Windows 10 issues
While using HP Computer or Laptop, it might be frustrating when it gets halted and fails to respond to the keyword. The major cause behind HP Laptop Won’t Boot Windows 10 issue is updating the Windows system from the previous version to the latest upgraded one which is Windows 10. If your HP Computer or Laptop is running on Windows 10 and wants to boot your system but unfortunately it is not processing. You are advised to try to hard restart or power reset to troubleshoot this problem. It’s a very complicated and grave problem with your HP Laptop device. By following a few troubleshooting tips and tricks, you can easily remove these HP start-up problems. In our troubleshooting guide, we will discuss the relevant steps for getting rid of the HP laptop that won’t boot the Windows 10 issues. Before discussing the troubleshooting process, it’s important to understand the basic reasons behind this issue.
Now, let’s discuss this serious problem, its causes, and fixes in detail in this blog.
What Causes HP Laptop Won’t Boot Windows 10?
We are listing out possible causes for the appearance of HP Laptop Won’t Boot Windows 10.
- Any type of problem in the Hardware
- Power Supply Failure
- There can be a short circuit in the cables, wires, or sockets
- Any type of technical error in the Operating System
- Weak or Poor electrical connectivity
- Conflicts of Software
- Your HP might not be fully charged
Useful Methods to Fix HP Laptop Won’t Boot Windows 10 Issue
If you are working on an HP laptop and are facing issues of Windows 10 Won’t Boot then you should follow the below-mentioned methods to fix it.
Method 1: Fixing with Windows Boot Genius
You are advised to make use of Tenorshare Windows Boot Genius, a Windows system-free tool. It provides several functions for Windows users such as Windows Rescue, Password & Key Recovery, Data Recovery, and Disk Tools. Each and every function provides users with numerous sub-functions to choose. By using this software, users can fix most commonly occurring Windows 10 problems like computer crashes, files disappearing, failing to boot, Windows login password loss, etc. So, we are providing helpful guidelines that will help you in using the Windows Boot Genius tool. It will effectively help you in dealing with the HP laptop won’t turn-on issue:
- Firstly, you are supposed to visit the official site of Windows Boot Genius on your HP laptop and get it downloaded and installed
- Now, you should open this software and then prepare a blank CD/DVD/USB.
- Next, you should insert the drive to that accessible computer and then click the “Burn” button to burn a bootable disk
- Thereafter, you should get back to your HP laptop, restart it and then press F2/F10/Delete button, then after have to enter BIOS setting, change the setting to boot from your removal drive.
- Now, you should save the changes and exit.
- Wait for a few seconds and then you will see the indication of Windows Boot Genius in the HP laptop.
- Thereafter, you are advised to choose the “Windows Rescue” tab, and then on the left side of this interface, there are “HP Solution Center” and “Function Center”.
- In the next step, you should select “Crash before loading bar” and then follow the prompts to complete the task
- Now, you should exit Windows Boot Genius and then remove the drive.
- Finally, you should restart your HP laptop again, your computer will be turned on as usual
We hope that this method will prove fruitful in exterminating HP Laptop Won’t Boot Windows 10 issue. We will be discussing other possible ways to fix this issue.
Method 2: Performing A Hard Reset
For performing a hard reset, you are advised to follow these steps carefully:
- Firstly, you should turn off your HP laptop first and then disconnect all the external connected peripheral devices
- With the power off and the power cord disconnected, you should press the “Power” button on your laptop for about 5 seconds. The power light indicator might turn on momentarily but then it will go off.
- Now, you should reconnect the power cord and turn on your HP laptop.
- If your HP Laptops turn on, then this troubleshooting is finally completed
- If this issue persists, then you should troubleshoot with the next method.
Method 3: Basic Troubleshooting Steps
Now, we will be discussing basic troubleshooting steps to fix HP Laptop Won’t Boot Windows 10 issue in these below-mentioned steps:
- Firstly, you are advised to shut down your Windows 10 PC
- Next, after a couple of minutes, you should reboot your computing system
- Now, you should choose the booting options available on the screen
- Thereafter, you restart your system in the “Safe Mode”
- After uninstalling the new software, you should turn on your computer system and get into BIOS
- Now, you should open your computing device
- Next, you have to suitably remove and reinstall all the components
- Lastly, you should plug-in in into your computer and then visit a repair shop
Using HP Laptop Support in Rectifying the HP Laptop Won’t Boot Issue
After meticulously trying out all the above-mentioned steps, if the issue of HP Laptop Won’t Boot Windows 10 remain unresolved then you should dial the helpline number for reliable and immediate HP Laptop Support from our technical expert and experienced technicians.