Epson Event Manager Software is a resourceful tool that supports the development of your Epson scanner so that it is empowered with all the access and functionalities. The latest version of the Epson Event Manager Software is 3.11.53.
Epson is a globally renowned brand and produces high-quality printing and scanner devices. Despite all the great attributes, an average user does not have access to every single functionality. Nevertheless, the Epson event manager software is compatible with all innovative and ground-breaking features. Its robust tools will help you speed up your scanning projects.
There are many users who are unable to access certain functions because they aren’t user-friendly. Nonetheless, the Epson event manager software enables users to access all the features effortlessly.
Functions and Features of Epson Event Manager Software
Generally speaking, the Epson Event Manager Software, is used for the scanning devices from Epson. This software scans as PDF, scan-to-email, scan-to-PC, and the like. It has a useful push scan button that launches a program that turns scanning into a swift process. Besides this phenomenal feature, you can also examine settings like Initial Size, Resolution, Data Type, Documents Format, and others. The users can also gain access to the utility from the system tray.
In the below-listed points, we are providing the important features of Epson Event Manager Software for Macand Windows 10.
- It is Easily accessible from the system tray because the application runs in the background.
- It extends support for numerous Epson scanner functionalities.
- This software is licensed as freeware.
- It is very user-friendly and users don’t require any type of technical expertise
- It speeds up the scanning jobs which eventually saves time, money, and energy
- It allows the following checking setting:
- File type
- Initial size
- Photo kind
- Document format
- Target folder
- Provides support to Mac and Windows operating systems.
Epson Event Manager Software Download and Installation for Windows 10 (64bit and 32bit)
You can easily download this utility and can get access to every single functionality of your Epson product.
In the following section, we will list out points for Epson Event Manager Software download Windows 10and installation steps.
Steps for Downloading Epson Event Manager Software
You should follow the below-listed steps: –
- You should first visit the link to download the software for Windows.
- Now, you should tap the Download button, which is present at the top of the page
- Next, you should choose the place where you wish to save this software on your device.
- After the successful completion of the Epson Event Manager Software, you should tap Open Folder. On the other hand, you can also tap the downloaded file and this filename will have .exe at its end.
- Finally, you should follow the steps for installing the software on your Windows PC.
Steps for Installing Epson Event Manager Software
After the successful download of the Epson Event Manager Software, you can go for the installation process.
Do follow the below-listed steps: –
- You should first locate the downloaded file and double-tap the icon to open it.
- When the pop-up message appears, you should tap OK to continue.
- Next, it’s time to extract files
- Subsequently, this process will open up a new page where you will see a license agreement.
- You should carefully read and accept the agreement and then tap the Next button
- Thereafter, the installation of the Epson Event Manager Software will begin
- After its completion, you should tap the Finish button
- Finally, you can start using the Epson Event Manager Software utility
Compatibility of Windows OS Versions with the Epson Event Manager Software
The compatibility of Windows OS Versions with the Epson Event Manager Software is below-listed: –
- Windows 10, 32bit
- Windows 10, 64bit
- Windows 8.1, 32 and 64bit
- Windows 8, 32 and 64bit
- Windows 7, 32 and 64bit
- Windows XP, 32bit
- Windows XP, 64bit
- Windows Vista, 32 and 64bit
Epson Event Manager Software Download and Installation for Mac OS
Epson Event Manager Software for Macenables Mac users to scan the control panel of their Epson product without difficulty.
The process of downloading and installing it is below-mentioned: –
- You should first visit this link to download the Epson Event Manager software for your Mac device.
- When it is completely downloaded, you should save the file on your Mac PC.
- Thereafter, you should double-tap the icon of the software.
- Subsequently, you will be noticing the installation page.
- Now, you should follow all the guidelines that you see.
- Next, you should Tap News and then choose ‘I accept the terms in the license agreement.’
- Finally, the installation process will begin.
- You should wait for a while till it completely finishes.
- After the process completes, you should tap the Finish button.
Compatibility of Mac Versions with the Epson Event Manager Software
The compatibility of Mac Versions with the Epson Event Manager Software is below-listed: –
- Mac OS 10.14.x
- Mac OS 10.13.x
- Mac OS 10.12.x
- Mac OS 10.11.x
- Mac OS X10.10.x
- Mac OS X 10.5.x
- Mac OS X 10.8.x
- Mac OS X 10.7.x
Process of Configuring the Scanner Button for the Epson Event Manager Software
With the help of the Epson Event Manager Software, you can customize your hardware buttons. As a result, it will make the scanning process much easier.
By following the below-listed steps, you can configure your scanner button: –
- You should first launch the Epson Event Manager Software
- Alternatively, you are supposed to navigate to Start and from there, choose All Programs.
- From this option, you should choose Epson Software, followed by Event Manager.
- You should use the dropdown menu to choose your scanner model. You will be finding it under the Button Settings tab in the event manager. You should note that this option is based on your Epson scanner model.
- Now, you should select the arrow beside the Action Title. Now, you should select the action you want to assign. You have the option to either scan to PDF, scan to PC, or scan to email.
- Next, you should tap Make Job Settings and then input the job description and complete the required scan settings.
- Thereafter, you should tap OK and return to the previous window
- You should properly ensure that the checkbox of Enable Network Scan is ticked if you use an All-In-Ones that can link to a wired or wireless network.
- In the event manager window, you should tap Network Scan Settings
- Now, you should tap the Enable Network Scan box and type in the network scan name in its relevant field.
- Finally, you should click the OK button
- Next, you should exit the window of Epson Event Manager Software Utility.
Steps for Uninstalling the Epson Event Manager Software
The steps for Uninstalling the Epson Event Manager Software are below-listed: –
- Firstly, you should move over to the Control Panel page
- Now, you should locate the file of Uninstall a Program. It is a file for Windows 7, Vista, 8, and 10 users. If you are a Windows XP user, then you should click Add or Remove Programs.
- After locating it, you should click it
- Now, you should locate Epson Event Manager Software.
- After finding it, you should tap the Uninstall button.
- Windows XP users are supposed to tap Remove or Change/Remove. It is present in the right part of the program.
- g. Finally, the Epson Event Manager Software will get successfully uninstalled.
- You are advised to follow the prompts.
- You will also be viewing a progress bar displaying the time it will take to eliminate the Epson Event Manager Software.
In this article, we have provided comprehensive information about the downloading, installation, features, compatibility, and uninstallation of the Epson Event Manager Software. If you still face any issues or problems then you can contact our technical support team.