Epson, a world-renowned brand name, in the diversified and business world of digital technology, has been producing high-end products like printers, copiers, MFPs, and projectors. In recent developments, Epson printers and projectors are seamlessly connecting wirelessly, even with the system or Wi-Fi. While setting up Epson projectors, there are many users who are complaining that their Epson projectors are not connecting to Wi-Fi. In this blog post, we will be deriving the steps to find out How to connect Epson projector to Wi-Fi easily.
Steps to be followed for How to Connect Epson Projector to Wi-Fi?
Now, we will be listing out the complete solutions to the question- How to connect Epson projector to Wi-Fi in the below-mentioned points.
1. You should Plug Wi-Fi Module
Generally speaking, Epson projectors are featured with wireless connectivity but some models don’t have this option. Therefore, if your Epson projector does not provide you with the wireless option then you can use the Epson Lan Wi-Fi module.
You are supposed to follow the steps for connecting your Epson projector to Wi-Fi.
- To begin with, you should turn back your Epson projector to see its ports section.
- Now, you should appropriately plug the Epson Lan Wi-Fi Module into the Wireless Port.
- Finally, the Epson Lan Wi-Fi module will start blinking blue, and your Epson projector will become wireless.
2. You should Install Epson iProjection Program
In the second step to How to Connect Epson Projector to WiFi? Solution, you are supposed to use the Epson iProjection software that allows your system to connect your Epson projector over a wireless network. Furthermore, the iProjection software is available for both Windows and Mac versions. For user information, the Epson projector comes with an iProjection CD, which can be installed easily by them.
In case, if they don’t get iProjection CD then they should go to the official website of Epson and can download and install it on their system.
Whenever you are installing the iProjection software, you are supposed to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First of all, you should open the Wi-Fi settings on your system and projector.
- Now, you should make sure that both the systems are connected to the same wireless network.
- Next, you should open the iProjection program and then select the device to create an Advanced wireless connection.
- If you are unable to find it in the device list, then you can search it by the IP address
- Finally, you are supposed to click OK to complete the task.
Configuring Projector Network Settings
Many times, it has been observed that with improper Epson projector network settings, it fails to connect wirelessly. For fixing the issue of- How to Connect Epson Projector to Wi-Fi? you are supposed to correctly configure the network settings.
Now, you should follow the below-mentioned steps: –
- To begin with, you should plug your Epson projector into the source and turn it ON.
- Now, if it is already ON, then you should press the Menu button using the Epson remote.
- Next, you should select Network settings and then press Enter button.
- Finally, you are supposed to enable or Turn ON the Wireless Mode if it is disabled.
After appropriately configuring the Epson projector network settings, you are supposed to follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. Connecting Epson Projector Directly to Your Computer
In the following step on How to connect Epson projector to WiFi?, you should follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Firstly, you should press the Menu button from your Epson projector remote.
- Now, you should choose the Network Configuration option/
- Next, you should suitably choose Wireless LAN and then press Enter.
- Thereafter, you should select Connection Mode and again press Enter.
- In the next step, you should pick the Quick option and then press Enter.
- Next, you exit the Menu.
- Lastly, your computer is successfully connected to your Epson projector directly.
Important Note: You are highly advised to secure your connection by selecting Security and selecting WPA2-PSK to set a password.
2. Connecting Projector to Router
For connecting your Epson projector to Router, you are supposed to follow the below-mentioned steps: –
- Firstly, you should press the Menu button and then pick Network Configuration.
- Now, you should choose Wireless LAN and then Advanced.
- Next, you should choose Search Access Point and then press the Enter button.
- Thereafter, you should pick your Wi-Fi Network and then select Connect.
- Finally, you should click on Finish and then press Enter.
Important Note: Every user should make sure that their Epson projector and computer are connected to the same network.