What are the steps to connect HP Envy Printer to Computer?
HP Envy 5530 Printeris a multifaceted printing machine that is reasonably providing, offering superior quality printing solutions in lesser time. Besides offering high-quality printing, this HP printer also offers fine-quality of scanning, copying, and faxing facilities. After connecting the HP Envy 5530 Printer to Computer,HP users can perfectly print, copy or scan their documents, files, images, etc.
The setting up of the HP Envy 5530 Printer to a Computer can be a complicated job as well as time-consuming. The question arises- How to Connect HP Envy 5530 Printer?
We will now provide effective procedures for making a direct connection between your HP printer and Windows PC.
Steps for Connecting HP Envy 5530 Printer to Computer Via Wired USB Cable
- To begin with, you should place your HP Envy 5530 Printer nearby your Windows PC.
- Now, you should turn your HP printer ON by pressing the Power button.
- You should ensure that your HP printer is plugged-in correctly into a power source.
- Now, you should confirm that your computer is turned on and it is unlocked.
- Next, you should plug the printer into your computer via USB cable.
- Subsequently, on your Windows desktop, go to the “Settings” tab.
- In the Settings section, you should search for “Devices” and then give a click on it once you find it.
- Now, you should click the “Printers and Scanners” tab, placed on the left side of the window.
- Next, you should place a single tap on “Add a printer or scanner” which is at the top of the page.
- From the given list of printers, you should choose HP Envy 5530 Printer and then tap the “Add device” tab.
- If you won’t view this printer listed in the given list, you should click the “The printer that I want isn’t listed” link that is placed underneath the “Add a printer or scanner” button.
- Thereafter, you should properly follow the on-screen prompted guidance appropriately.
- Next, you should follow the provided instructions displayed on your computer screen to make your HP printer ready for print.
- Depending on your HP printer, it is however required to customize the settings before the printer is ready;
- Once you’re done with the settings, your HP printer will then be available for frequent use.
Essential Instructions for Wireless HP Envy 5530 Printer Connection
In this age of innovative technology, it has become easier to connect HP Envy 5530 Printer wirelessly with the computer.
We will now discuss the effective steps to connect HP Envy 5530 Printer wirelessly with the computer.
- Firstly, you should check your HP printer’s possible network connections.
- Now, you should set your HP printer within the range of your wireless signal so that it can efficiently communicate with your wireless router.
- Next, you should press the Power button on your HP printer to turn it on and ensure that it is properly plugged into a power source.
- Thereafter, you should check the manual that came with your HP printer for specific network setup.
- Finally, you should prepare your HP Envy 5530 printer for connection.
Do follow these steps: –
- The page of Wi-Fi setup will be shown on your computer’s screen. You should go there and enter the Network Name and password simultaneously. The network name of your computer and HP printer should be the same.
- You should Press the “Pair” button, which will generally have the curved Bluetooth “B” icon on or next to it.
- Next, you should click on the Start button from the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Now, you should tap the “Settings” tab and select the “Devices” option
- From the left panel, you should place a click on either “Printers & scanners” or “Bluetooth & other devices”.
- For a Wi-Fi printer connection, you are supposed to click Printers & scanners on the other hand for a Bluetooth printer, you should click Bluetooth & other devices.
- Thereafter, you should click “Add a printer or scanner” or “Add Bluetooth” or other devices.
- When you are connecting a Wi-Fi printer, the HP Envy 5530 Printer is already been listed on the page. If so, then your HP printer is well-connected to the device.
- You are first supposed to click the “Bluetooth” to make the Bluetooth enabled on your computer.
- For connecting your HP printer to your PC, you are supposed to simply place a single click on your HP printer’s name in the Add window.
- If you are connecting a Bluetooth printer, then you are supposed to click the “Connect” tab after selecting your HP printer.
- By performing this step, you will be connecting your HP printer to your Windows system effortlessly.
- If you are connecting your HP printer through Bluetooth, you are required to press the printer’s “Pair” button once again.
- Nevertheless, connection is not the only requirement to start print job. The installation of HP Envy 5530 Driverin the operating device is also necessary.
- So, once the connection between your printer and computer is properly established, it’s time to start downloading the printer driver.
Downloading and Installing the Latest Version of HP Envy 5530 Driver
- Firstly, you should go to 123.hp.com
- Now, you should type HP Envy 5530 into the ‘Enter your device’s model number’ box.
- Next, you should choose the printer from the drop-down list, and then click the “Begin” tab.
- You should now click the “Download” link.
- You should wait patiently till the downloading process gets completed
- Next, you should click the file named ‘xxxx.dmg’ saved in the downloaded folder to launch the installer.
- In the installer window, you should double-tap on “HP Inkjet SW”.
- You should go through the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Now, you should open the HP Utility software.
- In the HP Utility Setup window, you should opt for HP Envy 5530 Printer, and then click Continue.
- Next, you should click “Add Printer”.
- Now, you should click the name of your HP printer that is HP Envy
- You should now click the Use or Print Using menu, and then select the printer you are using.
- Thereafter, you should click “Add” to add the printer to the list.
- In the installer Add Printer window, you should click “Continue”.
- Finally, you should properly follow the displayed on-screen prompts to complete the printer setup, and then in the end click “Done”.
- To conclude, your HP Envy 5530 Printeris completely ready to deliver high-quality printouts in nominal time.
In this article, we have provided sufficient information about the most discussed question- How to Connect HP Envy 5530 Printer to Computer?You can contact our technical support team for any further technical help and assistance.