At the present time, many users are preferring Apple devices to operate printing functions. On iPhone, there is an in-built AirPrint app that makes it easier and more convenient for users to print. There are many queries by countless users about one question- How to Setup HP Printer on iPhone?
We will now discuss the stepwise directives that will help you in setting up your HP printer on your iPhone. After setting up your printer in an accurate way, you can safely print the photos and documents anytime. So, you should not waste your valuable time if you recently purchased an iPhone and have a compatible HP Printer at home.
Productive Methods to Setup HP Printer On iPhone
For a novice, it can be a challenging situation to access innovative technology like AirPrint for printing purposes.
Now, we will be discussing productive methods to set up an HP printer on iPhone. You will also learn to enable AirPrint on HP printers for printing jobs.
Method 1: Setting up HP Printer on iPhone/iPad Using AirPrint
You are advised to follow the steps carefully in setting up HP Printer On iPhone using the in-built AirPrint app.
- Firstly, you should ensure that Wi-Fi is enabled on your iPhone. You should carefully check a tick mark behind the Wi-Fi network name.
- If you are connected to the other network, then cancel it now and choose your wireless network name.
- Next, you should connect the HP printer to the network.
- Subsequently, you should view the status of your printer connection.
- Now, you should place click on the “Wireless” button and the “Information” button altogether.
- On the other hand, you can press the “Wireless” and the “Start Copy” black buttons at the same.
- Thereafter, the wireless test report will be printed to make out the status.
- Next, you should follow the directions based on the status of your printer connection.
- If it is connected to the network suitably, then you should follow the steps to connect it from your iPhone.
- If the connection is not set or is totally lost, then you should follow the steps noted beneath.
- Thereafter, you should connect your HP printer to the network by using a touch screen control panel.
- Subsequently, it will open the setup, network, or wireless menu.
- Now, you should select the “Wireless Setup Wizard” option.
- Next, you should follow the on-screen instruction to complete the connection process.
- In addition, you can click on the “WPS” button on your HP printer within a couple of hours to establish the network connection.
- Once the connection is effectively established on your printer, the blue bar will stop flashing.
If you face any issues during printer setup using AirPrint on iPhone, you are advised to move to the next method.
Method 2: Setting up HP Printer on iPhone/iPad Using the HP Smart App
Besides using the AirPrint app to Setup HP Printer On iPhone, you can also install HP Smart App to begin the setup process.
In the below-listed steps, we are providing complete steps to set up HP Printer on iPhone/iPad using the HP Smart App.
Firstly, you are supposed to download and install the HP Smart App on your android devices 5.0 or later and Apple devices 10 or later. For installing it, you should follow these steps: –
- To begin with, you should open any web browser and browse the “123.hp.com” link from your iPhone.
- Now, you should click the “Download” tab to download the application.
- Next, you should run the app along with following the on-screen prompted instructions to install it.
- Subsequently, you should check whether your iPhone is well-connected to the wireless network or not.
- Next, you should open the HP Smart app on your iPhone.
- Thereafter, you should click the “+” sign to add the printer from which you are going to print.
- Finally, you should select the name of your printer.
After successfully installing the HP Smart app, you can easily connect your HP printer to your iPhone. Nevertheless, there is no need for Wi-Fi to establish the wireless connection between your HP printer and iPhone.
After effectively your HP printer iPhone, you can frequently perform the following tasks: –
- You can print a document or photo using the compatible HP Printer device.
- Your documents or photos will also be scanned using this printer.
- You can easily copy documents, cards, and photos.
After successfully setting up an HP Printer On an iPhone using one of the above-mentioned methods, next, you have to manage the printer settings.
In the below-mentioned section, we will explain how to organize printer settings.
Managing the Printer Settings
Now, we should configure our HP printer settings and status so that we can begin with the printing functions without any interruption.
Do follow the below-mentioned steps: –
- You should first go to the “Home” screen on your iPhone.
- Now, you should opt for the printer; see the printer information, reports, and other information regarding the details of printing.
- Next, you should hit on the “Notification” bell icon to view the error messages or Hp Printer Offline Issue.
- Thereafter, you should click on the “HP instant ink” tab to order your supplies.
- Lastly, you should manage your instant ink account of HP appropriately.
By following these steps, you will be able to take the printout from your iPhone device.
Steps to Print from iPhone with HP Printer Device
- Firstly, you should make sure that your HP printer is turned on, cartridges are properly installed, and sufficient paper loaded is in the paper tray.
- Next, you should open the item that you want to print, and then tap the “Share” icon.
- Now, you should click the “Print” icon.
- Thereafter, you should select your printer and then modify print settings according to your need.
- You should properly adjust the paper size, the number of copies, or the page range to prevent troubleshooting HP Printer errors.
- Finally, you should click “Print”.
- Within a few seconds, you will be receiving the printouts of the selected document.
After thoroughly reading our article, we hope that you have got answers to the question- How to Setup HP Printer on iPhone? If you still have any questions or queries then you can freely contact our technical support team.
How to Reach Our On-Call Support Team
Getting the help, you need is just a phone call away:
Call our Support Hotline: Dial +1 832-546-0604 to connect with one of our friendly support agents.
Email Support: If you prefer to communicate via email, you can reach us at email@example.com.
Live Chat: Visit our website and use our live chat feature to chat with a support representative in real-time.