In the developing world of printing and imaging solutions, the hp envy 4500 series printers have made a domineering presence worldwide. It is the most commercially viable 3-in-1 inkjet printer as it offers incredible print, scan, and fax features. It has gained popularity for its high print quality and low initial price point. There are several hp envy 4500 series printer users that have faced issues like HP printers going offline. Commonly speaking, it is assumed that there can be issues with ink cartridges, faulty printer drivers, network issues, and communication issues of your PC with your HP printer. You can apply some troubleshooting tips to resolve these issues. In addition, you can also reinstall the HP Envy 4500 software or driver on your computer to fix this issue. The common causes for HP Printer Offline Errors are weak or poor Wi-Fi signals and outdated printer drivers. The users are advised to try moving the home router closer to their HP Envy 4500 printer or search for something that might be clogged in the way of a Wi-Fi signal. Users are advised to update their computers as well as their HP printer drivers. It will enhance connectivity between your PC and printer and will help them in resolving technical issues smoothly. There are a few effective solutions to bring back HP Printer Online from Online. The first major solution is changing your HP Printer Settings. The second solution is restarting the Printer Spooler Services. The third solution is changing your HP printer properties. The fourth and last solution is reinstalling the HP printer driver. If you need any technical assistance then you can contact our technical support team.
Bring HP Printer Online via HP Envy 4500 Driver
In the present market, HP Envy 4500 series printers are one of the most admired and sold 3-in-1 inkjet printers. It is because it offers print, scan, and fax features, which are now becoming a necessity for all types of personal and professional work. They are popular as well as appreciated for their low initial price point and high print quality. Despite all these positive attributes, your HP Envy 4500 Driver printer gets offline, and this creates a lot of frustration, as all your office tasks are upheld. Every user of HP Envy 4500 will be eager to know the reasons for it getting offline and fixes that can bring it online. Before discussing the solutions or troubleshooting methods of bringing it online, it’s important to find the reasons behind it.
Learn the Reasons for Hp Printer Offline Fix Windows 10
Generally speaking, we can assume any reason behind your HP Envy 4500 printer going offline, such as issues with ink cartridge, network issues and communication problems of your computer with printer, faulty printer drivers, and more. You can work on these issues by utilizing some troubleshooting tips. Furthermore, you can also reinstall the HP envy 4500 Software or Driver on your PC to solve this issue and other related technical issues.
Common Causes for Printer Offline Errors
1. Weak or Poor Wi-Fi Signal
If you are experiencing poor or weak Wi-Fi signal then your HP Envy Series printers (including HP Envy 4500 printer) will not work properly. Therefore, it’s important that you should check the strength of your wireless router by clicking the Wi-Fi icon in the lower right corner of your taskbar, near the time and date. If your Wi-Fi connection is strong then all of the bars should be filled in while fewer bars will be filled in, when you are facing a weak Wi-Fi signal. It is believed that your home router should be the strongest connection to attain a strong Wi-Fi signal. It is advisable that you should try moving the home router closer to your HP Envy 4500 printer or search for something that might be obstructed in the way of a Wi-Fi signal.
2. Provides Recent Updates to Your Computer
If you have recently updated your computer, the drivers–that is, what enables programs and systems to run smoothly–might not have caught up to the new updates yet.
In case, if you have updated your computer recently but have not updated drivers, which enables programs and systems, then you will face the problem of an offline printer. Similarly, there might be a possibility that your computer requires an update as it is not connecting well to a wireless printer. It will connect with your computer system after getting an update. You can easily find it by typing the word “Update” in the search bar of your computer and then clicking the highlighted option. You should also ensure that your computer system is running on the recent updates as it will maximize its work performance.
Steps to Bring HP Printer Online from Offline
After learning all the possible reasons for Hp Printer Offline Fix Windows 10, we will now discuss the steps to bring HP printers online from offline in detail.
Solution 1: Changing Printer Settings
- Firstly, you should go to “Devices and Printers” on your windows operating system by clicking the Start menu
- Next, you should select your printer and right-click on it.
- Now, you should go to “See what’s printing” section.
- Thereafter, you should remove the check from the checkbox in ‘Use Printer Offline’.
- After a few minutes, your HP Envy 4500 printer will become online and then you can start printing hassle-freely
- In case, if it still doesn’t start, then you should turn-Off your HP Envy 4500 printer from the switchboard and then disconnect it from your computer
- After a few seconds, you should reconnect it again with your computer and turn it back ON.
- Lastly, you should restart your computer.
In the end, you will be noticing that your HP Envy 4500 printer will be working flawlessly, without going to offline mode. If the issue is not resolved, then you are advised to move to the next step.
Solution 2: Restarting the Printer Spooler service
After changing the settings of the Printer, still, if it still shows an offline error, then you should try to restart the Printer Spooler when you get the Printer Offline message.
For this solution, do follow these steps: –
- Firstly, you should press Windows Key + R of the keyword simultaneously.
- Now, in the command box, you should enter services.msc and then press Enter.
- After the opening of the Window, you should select Printer Spooler and then right-click.
- Finally, you should choose the Restart option from the drop-down menu.
After restarting your Printer Spooler, it is believed that the issue of the HP Printer offline error will be resolved. If it still persists, then you should move to the next solution.
Solution 3: Changing Printer Properties
According to leading technical experts, users can easily resolve the Printer offline error by changing their printer properties. This step is comparatively easier and you can do it by following the below steps:
- Firstly, you should open the Control Panel window on your computer.
- Now, you should choose Devices and Printers
- Next, you should select your printer (HP Envy 4500 printer) and then right-click on it.
- Now, you should choose Printer Properties from the drop-down menu.
- Thereafter, you should go to the Ports tab and then select your printer’s IP address from the given list.
- Next, you should click on Configure Port
- Lastly, you should remove the tick from ‘SNMP Status Enabled’ and click OK to save the changes.
It is believed that this solution will resolve this issue. If not, then you should move to the next solution.
Solution 4: Reinstalling HP Printer Driver
In many cases, it is observed that drivers are the main cause of offline error. Your printer driver must be outdated or is not supporting the updated Windows version.
For resolving the HP Envy printer offline issue, you are supposed to reinstall the HP printer driver, by following these steps:
- Firstly, you are supposed to open the Devices and Printers window.
- Now, you should find your printer (HP Envy 4500 printer) and then select it.
- Next, you should right-click and then choose Remove Device from the drop-down menu.
- Finally, after seeing a Confirmation dialog box, you should select Yes.
After following these steps, your existing HP printer drivers will be removed from your system and you will not be able to print. For using the HP Envy Printer’s service again, you are supposed to reinstall the latest version of your HP printer model number.
You can follow these above-mentioned steps for resolving this issue. If you are still experiencing the same issue again and again then you are advised to contact HP Support through their helpline numbers for “HP printers offline fix Windows 10” issues and problems. Conclusion: Bring HP Printer Online via HP Envy 4500 Driver
Learn The Reasons For Hp Printer Offline Fix Windows 10
Steps To Bring HP Printer Online from Offline.