What is the importance of the HP JumpStart Program?
HP JumpStart Program is an effectively designed pre-installed software application on many HP product devices. Its main objective is to make HP users familiar with the functioning of their newly purchased HP devices. There are only a few informative HP users who have knowledge about this software application and its working.
Whenever you buy a new HP computer or laptop, you must have noticed this Jumpstart program welcoming you on the screen. This program successfully helps new HP users in getting started with their new devices. HP JumpStart Program is also enriched with various other free programs that enhance user experience.
Important Facts about HP JumpStart Program
HP JumpStart Program is a helpful as well as beneficial tool that helps users in operating their PC or hardware efficiently. So, it’s a very popular software program among many HP users. This program effectively guides users in completing the product registration for their new HP hardware. It offers users quick access to HP customer support to fix problems related to their HP devices. Therefore, every HP user should be fully aware of using this program and understand its usability. HP JumpStart Program provides the latest updates regarding all types of products and services provided by HP.
Basic and Important Features of the HP JumpStart Program
- This software program offers its users with free services such as Dropbox, McAfee, and more. Dropbox provides its users with cloud storage, while McAfee protects your system from malware attacks or software.
- It provides users with the latest details about HP products and services.
- It effectively guides HP users through the product registration process for a new HP device.
- HP users can have extra control in customizing their device to their needs and requirements
- It provides tips and suggestions that guides users in installing programs and personalizing computers.
Effective Steps to launch HP JumpStart Program
In the below-mentioned steps, we are providing you with effective steps to launch HP JumpStart Program.
- For using this software program, you should access the Start Menu on your HP device
- Next, you should find and then click on HP Jumpstart
- Thereafter, you will be questioned to choose either the Register or Skip option.
- If you want to proceed further then you should select Register
- Now, you should complete the Dropbox and the Mac Free registration process
- HP users also have the choice of choosing other apps in the APP window
- Next, you should click the Download button and then Done
- Finally, you are supposed to view the App Install Status and then click Get More Apps based on your requirements
Whenever users feel that they no longer need this program then they can delete it by following the below-mentioned steps.
- First of all, you should press the Windows key along with “X”
- Now, you should choose Run from the WinX menu
- Next, you should enter msconfig in the run box and then hit enter.
- Thereafter, you should go to the Service tab
- Now, you should click on Hide All Microsoft Services
- Next, you should uncheck the HP Jumpstart Launch option
- In the next step, you should click Apply and OK to save changes.
- Finally, you are supposed to restart your HP device
Additionally, users can delete the apps and the HP Jumpstart program they don’t need anymore. You can follow the below-mentioned steps for doing so.
- First of all, you should go to the Control Panel of your PC
- Now, you should click Uninstall a Program
- Next, you should find the HP JumpStart Bridge and then click to select it.
- Thereafter, you should click on the Uninstall button
- You are advised to follow the on-screen instructions
- After the task is accomplished, you can restart your HP device.
In this article, we have provided useful information about the HP JumpStart Program to all our readers. You can freely contact our technical support team for any type of queries or questions.