Epson printer offline
Epson Printers Customer Services
While using the Epson printer, the users may face an “offline” issue at some point. The users of Epson printer may encounter the following issues:
- An “offline” message will be shown on your screen. So, ensure that your Epson printer and PC is connected properly.
- Epson printer is not able to communicate with the computer system because of some software or hardware related problems.
- Make sure that the spooler is working properly. If not, then Epson printer may go offline.
- In the printer’s settings if you have not selected the “default printer” option then the Epson printer may go offline.
- Make sure you have updated your printer driver because it may prevent the functioning of your printer.
Steps To Fix The Epson Printer Offline IssueComplete the below given steps to resolve the issue:
- The first step is to reboot your Epson printer.
- Now, ensure that your Epson printer is properly plugged into your computer system. See if it has proper network connectivity.
- In the next step, log in to your computer system.
- Now, open the “Run” dialogue box in your computer system and enter “Control Panel”.
- After opening the control panel, select the “Devices and Printers” option. A printer list will be shown on your screen.
- Choose the “Printer” option shown on your screen and unselect the “Use Printer Offline” option.
- Now your Epson printer is ready to use online.
Steps To Fix The Spooler Service:If the spooler service is stopped or paused then follow the below-mentioned steps:
- In the “Run” dialogue box, enter “Services.msc” and then select the “OK” option.
- Now in the next step, the “service” window will appear on your computer screen.
- Now select the “Print Spooler” option and ensure that it is showing “running” status. If not, then right-click the “Print Spooler” and then select the “start” to resume the Spooler service.
Set The Printer On Default Mode:Go through the below-mentioned steps to set your printer on default mode:
- Go to the “Run” option.
- Open the “Control Panel”.
- Go to the “Devices and Printer”option.
- A printer list will be displayed. Now, select your printer.
- Choose the “Set as Default Printer” option.